What are your retirement plan options?
Join Dan Lewis CFS* Financial Advisor at Arrha Credit Union, for an interactive workshop.
- Potentially save money on annual fees
- An opportunity to allocate, diversify, and rebalance in one portfolio
- Valuable estate planning features
- Simplify required minimum distributions
- Consolidated statement
- Working with a Financial Professional
Join us for the following workshops:
Springfield (145 Industry Avenue)
- Tuesday, September 19th from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Thursday, October 26th from 5:30pm-6:30pm
West Springfield (63 Park Avenue)
- Thursday, October 19th from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Tuesday, November 21st from 5:30pm-6:30pm
Hadley (140 Russell Street)
- Thursday, October 5th from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Wednesday, November 8th from 5:30pm-6:30pm
Register by calling Arrha Credit Union at 413-732-9812 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. CFS and its Registered Representatives do not provide tax advice. For such advice, please consult a qualified tax advisor.